Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well these are the first pictures of my car on this site, thanks to my new digital camera

The interior is almost at full potential (pics posted last week), so my future plans are Greddy Evolution, Type R Lip, JDM clear sidemarker lenses, and 17" 5 spoke polished rims teamed with an Eibach Prokit. Please leave your thoughts, suggestions, and comments!

Type R Wing WITH LED...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Type R Wing was direct from Wings West. I wanted to get the one with LED because it looks Bad A$$ at night, and I don't want people to make that impression I am trying to copy a Type R, so many people dont' like there car for what it is, I love my Gsr!!!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
sweet car man... looks hot. well you said leave suggestions or comments so here are mine and honstly i think people will agree...
1)go back to the all amber bumper lights instead of the jdm half clear ones
2)stay with the amber jdm sidemarkers
3 and my personal suggestion would be to keep your blades and spend the wheel money on somethin else cause the blades are hott!!!
good luck with the car.... and i'm glad to see you got some pics up.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like the blades as well, but if you are getting wheels check out the bronze look. Needs a drop bad. I also agree with the front markers, get the ambers.
The car looks clean.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Drop that biatch. Looks so high now that I'm used to looking at my car. Nice Teg. I'd get bronze rims and keep the amber turn signals.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the imput but I think amber looks like sh*t!
The only way I would ever leave the amber is if I had an orange car. Any other color would have to be cleared!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts