Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1998 integra
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came upon this website so i thought id share the current build i am workin on atm.

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car Land vehicle Wheel

It is a 1998 integra body not exactly sure what trim.

b18c1
ferrea valves
BC springs
darton sleeved
forged pistons and rods... cant remember what kind lolz
precision 6062 turbo
custom ramhorn manifold
tial 44m wastegate
hks SSQ blowoff
AUS 1200cc injectors
skunk2 intake manifold
AEM fuel rail
E85 fuel lines and filter
relayed walbro 450
Running on E85

tranny
ATS type dd 1 way carbon spec 5 LSD
Clutch Master twin disk R-S clutch
k tuned x-2 short shifter
R_fab chassis mount plate

Suspension
Skunk2 front camber arms
Unknown struts and springs (lowered)
Rear LCAs and subframe brace (Forgot brand but will update)
DC sports front strut bar
truhart traction bar

interior
Driver seat: Recaro sportster GT carbon weave
Passenger: Recaro Classic LX

will be tuned on hondata s300 on a p28 ecu

lots of things I forgot I will update as I remember. Thanks for looking. This build is currently underway and I hope it will be finished by the middle of February. Hoping for 650-700hp on e85 and a little less on pump gas for regular driving.

Feel free to give me points on what else to add. I want this car to be the perfect daily and occasional track car. Ive heard of clutch stops and oil coolers and such but i haven't given them much thought any input on any part of the car is appreciated thanks.

I am also still considering what lsd to get but the ats is the one ive had my eyes on. does anyone have experience with it or if not what lsds have you all used.

·
Registered
1998 integra
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice build. But where is the intercooler? Also the seats pictured look like stock leather seats. Unless I'm missing something. I don't see a traction bar mounted.
Are these installed on the car already?
No they are not at the bottom I stated I hope the build to be complete by mid February. This picture is when I first picked up the stock car. BTW LOVE your build. It is sexy asf

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
No they are not at the bottom I stated I hope the build to be complete by mid February. This picture is when I first picked up the stock car. BTW LOVE your build. It is sexy asf
Ah ok. I missed that part. Yea it will be a fun project. Keep us updated. Looks like you have what you need to get going.
Thanks for liking my car. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
1998 integra
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For LSD I'm running MFactory one. I have no experience in other brands. But for now, it's been holding up fine.
You mentioned R-Fab plate. Are you talking about his shifter plate? I'm running his Hybrid Racing shifter plate.
yes his shifter plate i love it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts