Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the first interior photos I have posted here on TI. I have decided to go with a chrome and black leather theme throughtout the interior, with all lighting being red to match the milano. Goodies include: Full momo millenium line wheel, shifter, e-brake. Chrome guage bezel, motorized flip tray sony deck, computerstar, chrome shifter surround (had to modify it to fit the application), black leather seats. Enjoy... and leave suggestions or comments please.

img21.photobucket.com/albums/v64/redallday/My_2000Gsr_Gallery_020.jpg

·
Registered
168 Posts
thats very nice. I'm feeling the shift boot+panel. I"m not sure what its called. I want to get one now. Where did you get it?/??
keep up the good work

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Looks real good! Just more to detail in my eyes, which isn't bad...but when all cleaned up it'll really set your car apart from other Integras.

Any reason you have your radar detector set in the middle of the dash? I have mine way up high so it's not an obstruction of view and I still get the same radar coverage...

Also, that wheel is amazing. I love the look of it. How hard was it to install? Is it legal to tamper with the airbag where you are?

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Very nice, I love the shifter. Im gonna guess that wheel has no airbag? Thats the only thing I don't like. Great work man.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you so much for the comments! How about the suggestions tho!? Let me know what you think I should do in the future with the interior. I plan on getting diamond plated floor mats, red neon tubes mounted underneath the dash (in the articles), and build a custom "ignited" panel just below the deck for fog lights, interior neons, and exterior neons. A dual or triple guage pod with red glowing guages as well. Enought said... drop some more lines guys!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I will create a article for all of you who want to get the chrome shift surround and ring, and how to modify correctly to fit aftermarket shift knobs and boots. Boy did it take me a while to do this one; but with it all figured out now, and no damage done I think I should. Anyone to second?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I sure wish someone would create and article on how to install LED's in the console with the correct sizes, wattages, and drawn out a proper circut. I've always wanted to get those green and amber lights (air vent controls,climate,ect.) changed to red LED's. Can anyone remotely help me out with this dilema?

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
GSRstilez on Feb/06/04 said:
Looks real good! Just more to detail in my eyes, which isn't bad...but when all cleaned up it'll really set your car apart from other Integras.

Any reason you have your radar detector set in the middle of the dash? I have mine way up high so it's not an obstruction of view and I still get the same radar coverage...

Also, that wheel is amazing. I love the look of it. How hard was it to install? Is it legal to tamper with the airbag where you are?
how are you going to get the same radar coverage with the antenna horn pointed into the map lights and headliner!??

1 - 20 of 27 Posts