Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to sell my 'TEG due to my living situation. You guys are gonna have 1st shot.
Good stuff:1990 red LS with BLOX intake, OBX 9.5mm wires,crower cams,bottom end has 72,000 on it,new timing/alternator belt,shikira{??} header,cold air intake,coil-overs,15inch rims w/225/50r15 tires,APC seats w/RCI platinum 5 point racing belt,interior done in black and red crushed velour,white gauge inserts,Pioneer cd player,have a clean xtra carpet/rug and no crack dash to go with it,have CLEAN title,VERY,VERY FAST!!!!!! WILL DUE 130 MPH oN HIGHWAY......

Bad: little rust on back hatch in center and under spoiler mounts{typical},dent in left rear quart panel{where I beat a chevy power ford ranger and he hit me afterwards!!!},sun roof motor is tired...goes back but needs help goin forward...needs drain plug gasket{have},right axle shaft changed{have},front brakes{have new pads and rotors}

Price:$2500 or BRO---DELIVERED or meet you within 100 miles please.

Questions....call 207-743-5444 ask for Kevin {8am-5pm} or 207-743-5121{530pm-9pm}

gonna have friend of mine take some pics and have them to put on here or e-mail to you soon

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Doesn't matter about the numbers now...E-Bay bumped my ad because they said there was a problem with the title...I have a CLEAR title from the state of Maine...I can e-mail you pictures..just drop me a note

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.