Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sry i have been VERY busy lately. There is a Multi-forum meet in White Marsh park and ride. 9/9/07. Srt4 forums, mustang, local car clubs ect. I went to this few months back, whole lot was filled with different types of cars. Should be a blast.

Date: 9/9/07 (Sunday)
Time: Noon
Where: White Marsh Park & Ride
Who: Everyone who is interested in cars

8200 Perry Hall Blvd
Baltimore, Maryland 21236-4901
Link for lazy

this is not the exact address but is the closest one i can find. I will be at this place at 10:45 am. I will wait until 11:15 infront of the food court to help people get to the park and ride. ( short 2 minute trip) if you think you will get there late pm me for my phone #.

From Washington
I-95N exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

From Harford County
I-95S exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

From Pennsylvaina
I-83S to I-695 towards towson, keep going until you reach I-95N exit 33B, take exit 67B make a left at the first light, and then an immediate right before the next light.

·
Registered
216 Posts
well i might hit it up, weather pending of course, but i dont wanna b the only TI member there, so who else is with me?!?!?!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Btw everyone USUALLY parks there car in certain areas ( such as car clubs , forums) i won't mind starting one for T-I as long as im not the only one there. lol

pm me if interested.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I would like to go there but it would be fun if all the members of T-I from MD, VA,DC or etc. who wants to go there so that we are representing our T-I. Remember many car teams and there crew members will show up there and we should represent our own team also.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I used to have a teg but now have an rsx if you guys dont mind ill rep with ya (asking cause some people here dont associate rsx's with integras)

·
Registered
629 Posts
my bro has an RSX too so still is it not a big deal as long as your representing T-I and that will be cool.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

plus added a picture of the last meet up there.

i changed time i will be there. Since the big turn out last year im trying to make it over and parked by 11:20 no later.

·
Registered
629 Posts
HEY gsr4door13 Im from largo md, what about lets meet up anywhere and tell other T-I members from md to meet up in one place so that we all cruise up together. just let me know where do you live in md?

·
Registered
333 Posts
still waiting on my work schedule, but as long as im free i'm def going. ravelin00 and i would be coming from 795 to 695 just let us know where you guys wanted to meet up before hand. food afterwards sounds good

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.