Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any 1 know where i can purchase a mugen replica wing.... I don't want some cheap pile i want something that looks as close to the real as possible... like if some 1 is selling it on a web page i want it to say mugen replica!!!

thanks for the help
and yes i searched and none of them really helped me out

thanks again

·
Registered
972 Posts
I personally haven't seen any other than the ones that are aluminun "look-alikes" which really look nothing alike. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
which one are you referring to, there is one that looks like a higher ITR wing and hangs off the back of the car, and there is the wing with vertical sides and an aluminum deck.

I know the latter can be gotten at Vis Racing. it may not be on their website, but they sell it, because i've called them about it before.

Wings West makes a copy of the wing that i first mentioned, but all i see on their website is the one with the LED taillight...looks ugly imo. its called the WW RS spoiler.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
pics would help, your post seems dull and has no info whatsoever. Maybe you should try answering to the questions stated instead of say "whatever has a great looking 1"

great looking what? if you dont have a pic detailed description would help.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I have a replica with aluminum wing, fits perfect without mods. I don't know what brand it is because I got it from my sponsor, but I'll find out. The one thing you will see right away when compared to the real Mugen is the airfoils are different.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what do you mean by the air foils? the sides are what i am assuming and tell me how they are different

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
dustrag on Feb/12/04 said:
what do you mean by the air foils? the sides are what i am assuming and tell me how they are different
the aluminum center piece on the copies and real ones are different. the copies have a curved "s" design while the mugen one is flat on top and curved on the bottom

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks so much man i will try to e mail them today and get some pricing and thanks again

1 - 14 of 14 Posts