Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
okay...the rims arent mines

just slapped them on to take pictures, they're my brothers and he about to sell them to someone so i wanted to get some pics of it on my car before i never get the chance to, these are rare we'll never find another set only if your lucky. but yeah, that explains why they're only on one side of the car
was too lazy to put on all four, i am running all 4 ls mesh wheels at the moment daily, eventually i would like something entirely different, soemthing white...far from being a nice teg, pictures hide the flaws, hopefully by this summer i can get some body work done and repaint the whole thing and find some nice rims.
thanks for all the compliments. short shifter is next to hold me off til this summer

and bay area, i've been to some of the meets, like the Treasure island one, even brought along my g1 buddies but we didnt get much respect...

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
That G1 is hella clean. Great job. Wish I kept my 87'.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I love the teg, its in great shape and looks good. I just don't know why the ugly rims are the most sought after. My opinion of em.

I think the color scheme is great w/the black and all, but up close I think the rims arent that attractive.

·
Registered
611 Posts
specialTEG on Feb/20/04 said:
Quote: nonVtec on Feb/11/04Your car looks awesome!! one of the best and cleanest G1's I've seen. Did you shoot those pictures at McLaren park?
wow yes i did shoot it there...
wow i wouldnt of imagine somebody knowing the parks name
[/quote]
I was about to ask where you took the pics, too! Anyway, you said definately not nice teg, pictures hide the flaws, but in the pictures though, you seriously have one NICE a55 teg. It seriously looks like a AE86 or some kind of drift machine, funny considering its FWD. Tight nonetheless. Give her some TLC.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts