Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Machine shop is dragging thier feet with the motor, so looking like i wont have it back until the end of this coming week D:<

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hey all my 406 Teg brothers!!

I just drove down to denver and got my new baby (2001 GSR), so I am SO ready for a meet this summer if we all end up doing one. I think it sounds like bozeman is the place that works best for everyone, maybe we'll just all meet in a parking lot and do a bridger bowl and back run or something?! Let me know what you all think.

BTW, other than Rich, how many people here are in Billings like me?

·
Registered
239 Posts
As far i i know is "avengingromance"!! Which i met on one occasion, cool dude! I see integras in this town, , but i dont think they are on the site! MrFinch, once you get your new car i would love to meet if your here in billings!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah let's do it! I'll be around so any time you want to cruise or meet we can. I have seen you driving around town, and I have to say that I would love to see that car up close. I actually will be installing the same KYB/H&R setup that you are running.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Cool-(pm'd) Are you sure it was me you saw?? My car looks best when far away LOL!! ( it has some issues). Oh and i love that suspension setup, it is perfect for what i want. So you can ride in it, and hell maybe drive it alittle to see what you think of it!!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts