Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey avengingromance is your S2000 white?? if so i thought i saw you at the town pump just a week or two ago!! i would be down for a meet but i will feel like a total loser with a 4d ls against you guys S and type r's/gsr's...****

·
Registered
87 Posts
Since he hasn't posted, yes his S2000 is white (unless he got a different one then what he posted b4)

Also, where do you guys want to meet up?
I can probably get people cheap hotel rooms in Belgrade/Bozeman or Kalispell area, and I can deff get cheap hotel rooms for people here in Missoula

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
yes my S is white and i dnt remeber seeing you but the other day i saw a almost full JDM type R converstion done to a white teg it was nice but i dunno id say bozeman would work or billings and i can try and find info on where the beartooth canyon road thingy is so we can go on a drive 2

·
Registered
239 Posts
I have seen that same one( i think) once almost a year ago on the highway going the other way and just recently maybe 2-3 weeks ago parked @ good vibrations mini-mall. It looks like a really nice car!! i looked (driving by) stared as I went by(hateing MY OWN INTEGRA all the while). Then realized that is a Bad ass looking integra for MT, Props to whoever owns it!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
sorry i am jumpin the gun... i am just sick of winter. I think maybe a small meet in billings will help everyone in the immediate area get to know eachother. Then go for a BIG MT meet later in the spring/summer...

·
Registered
87 Posts
lmao, workin on it
Found a nice perfectly straight up and down scratch in the 3rd cylinder from the left thats about 2 inches long, and just barely deep enough to catch a finger nail on. :(

·
Registered
239 Posts
Okay its mid June is anybody ready for a meet or get together or what?? Where is everyone?? I see integras all over , are any on this site?? Lets get somthin going!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
my block is at the machine shop getting bored out, but give me about a week and a half and I'll have it back together.

Been seeing a few tegs roll around Missoula recently, but I dont think any of them are on here.

Rich ur up in Kalispell right?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts