Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone else has bought anything from this place. I put an order in for one of their intercoolers. That was almost 3 weeks ago and still have not recived anything. there have benn no response from any of my emials and no one will pick up there phone.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep
i wonder what all the people did about it on honda-tech, they just locked the thread

shiat happens

·
Registered
176 Posts
report it to the FBI. I did and two weeks later a detective emailed me and said the guy that ripped me off would be paying me in two weeks or he would be going to jail. here is the link

FBI IFCC

good luck.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Go to honda-tech and IM arturbo. Tell him you were scammed by Mike and see what he can do for you.

Click the first link I left up there and then go to the last post on page 5 of that thread and read where Art says he sent info regarding Motormatrix to all the people who were scammed. You might benefit from that info....good luck.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya i appricate all that honda-tech info you found for me and already pmed a couple of them including arturbo.

thanks guys

·
Registered
640 Posts
cybrsamurai on Feb/04/04 said:
report it to the FBI. I did and two weeks later a detective emailed me and said the guy that ripped me off would be paying me in two weeks or he would be going to jail. here is the link

FBI IFCC

good luck.
I reported the guy that scammed me on ebay to the ifcc two months ago and havent heard $hit . You must have gotten lucky .

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
Did you every got a email from them that you place a order? or at lease got a order number ,from them once you order they should of ask for your email ,and send you a order number ,if they didn't, I would of call them asap if they didn't pick up just call the the bank where your credit card is from , and ask them too cancel it...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yep i got an email from them. i think everything it gonna work out, i am probably getting my mony back.
fi will be more careful from now on

1 - 18 of 18 Posts