Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1992 Integra , I bought off some guy , has a B18C1 but it don’t crank, it only clicks once & that all,

i have replaced the starter, Distributor cap/rotor,Oil,Oil filter,Spark plugs/wires & has a new batteryjust won’t crank kinda like it has no spark

·
Administrator
3,774 Posts
I changed the title from "Help" to "Motor Won't Crank". Please attempt to utilize a good title when creating a thread, so that it assists other members when searching through the forum for similar issues.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Can you hand crank the engine? Maybe it is seized.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 1992 Integra , I bought off some guy , has a B18C1 but it don’t crank, it only clicks once & that all,

i have replaced the starter, Distributor cap/rotor,Oil,Oil filter,Spark plugs/wires & has a new batteryjust won’t crank kinda like it has no spark
What about replacing your main fuel relay fuse? It's located under your dashboard on your drivers side. Dealership sells them for80 something.. napa or oreillys sells them around 50 bucks. Some say that you should always stick with Honda brand parts for anything electronic. Some don't. Your call though..but if you've already replaced all of the parts that you mentioned in your post..then the main fuel relay might just be your culprit. Honda's made in the early 90s are notorious for this relay needing to be replaced anyways..which will keep the engine from starting. I hope this information is helpful for you. Cheers!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts