Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at getting a set of FF6s. I searched and didn't find any posts on them. Was wondering if anyone had any pictures of a teg with them. Also i tried to find an answer to this but no luck. The bolt pattern is 4x100/4x114.3, what exactly does the 114.3 mean and will they work with our tegs? sorry if i missed the answer when i was researching. Thx for any help.

·
Registered
11,935 Posts
4X100 will fit tegs minus the ITR.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking about gunmetal with polished lip. Love that color on silver tegs. Probably going to go with 16s. Really rather not have anything bigger. How do 16s look without lowering? Awesome thx for the pics matrix, looks good.

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
in answer to your orignial question, the /114.3 just means that they are dual drilled as most rims are...basically, there are 8 holes drilled, 4 of them line up in a 4-100 pattern and the other four line up in a 4-114.3 pattern....when you get the rims you can pretty easily tell which 'square' is the 4-100 one, it is obviously smaller...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still kind of torn between these and velox vx8r's. I like both alot, just need to do some more comparison and photoshop them. I have a month(waiting for refund check hehe) to decide. Thx for the quick responses, love this site.

·
Registered
130 Posts
ya cuz i had some te37 but then i sold them to get some volk GT-N! but if you put some stickers on them make sure you hide the motgi logo

·
Registered
704 Posts
are those ff6"s pictured above 16's or 17's..im going to be deciding between those and the ff7's this weekend...not sure if i should go 16 or 17 inch either with my car dropped on h&r spoerts/kyb agx's...

heres the two..and my car...what do ya think?

im leaning towards the ff7's but weigh in at 19lbs for 16's
the ff6's weigh in at 16lbs 16's,half pound over the stock wheels pictured on the car...

your opinions..

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That picture rocks. I think the ff7's would look good on your car. By the way how does your springs/struts ride? I was thinking about getting the same setup next spring.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts