Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK For all you Western united states Ti Members i know how hard it is to make the Dragon Run in North Carolina So here Is the West Cast Mosquito Ridge Run.

Mosquito Ridge Located in the Sierra Nevada Mountains is a 36 mile Stretch with over 600 Curves and turns.

We cross The auburn / Foresthill Bridge this is the Triple X Movie Bridge filmed in the beginning of the movie Triple x where Vin Diesel jumped the corvette off the bridge.and we get to see some of the Greatest Mountains in the western united states.

Agenda:
we will have fun first and foremost, cruise mosquito ridge, have a BBQ at the lake on Saturday, and enjoy the event.

Lets all come out and Swat the Mosquito
(Disclaimer no there are not Actual Mosquito's there LOL)

Event Info:

WHAT:
Mosquito Ridge Run.

WHEN:
July 31st 2009 to August 2nd 2009.

WHY:
The Drive Explains it all see the interest in the Dragon run and you will understand.And for anyone who knows of the dragon run you already know.

WHERE:
Best Western Golden key inn
13450 Lincoln Way,
Auburn California 95603

I will be accepting Room Reservations so contact me in regards to making your reservation. Our group discounts are confirmed. (PLEASE PM ME TO CoNTACT ME)

The Regular room price is $110.00 single bed to $129.99 double bed per night but look below.

Our Discounted Group Rate will be $85.55 per room per night, 1 king size bed, 2 nights = $171.10
Our Discounted Group Rate will be $95.00 per room per night 2 Queen size beds, 2 nights = 190.00 (there are only 5 rooms available in the double bed rooms)

Amenities:
Contenintal breakfast daily from 5:30am to 9:30am no limit on how much you eat so you wont have to pay for breakfast either day.

Breakfast includes:
Waffles, Fresh Fruit, Pastries, Hot and cold cereals, Various coffee's, Various juice's, Hot chocolate and cider, Hard boiled eggs, ETC........

once you have confirmed with me that you want to register I will contact you with the information you need to give the inn for the discounted reservation rate and you will be able to make your reservation at that discounted price

Here is a link to ( The Story Of Mosquito Ridge )

Some questions that might arise, I will attempt to answer now:

Q) Why the first weekend in August?

A) Because we learned from the organizers of the Dragon run that this is a weekend that is in between college semesters for a lot of members, and it makes it allot easier for Ti members to attend because of vacation times as well.

Q) What about the police at Mosquito Ridge?

A) There are very few Police Officers that frequent this road they are there only for emergency purposes and will not bother with us as long as we are smart about our visit!we are just driving the country roads.

Q) Who would drive all this way just to... drive?

A) Look at the past Dragon Meet Threads and you will see how awesome events of this type are and why we need a west coast run!And then check the history of Mosquito Ridge link above.

Q) When do we start taking names?

A) NOW!

(Now dont be cheap for this weekend you obviously know we will be staying at a inn and this is a weekend trip lets all go out have fun and swat the Mosquito)

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am from CDA Have a matellic blue LS 99 integ. I would love to go but not sure how things will go with my job and such. But it would be a ton of fun.

·
Registered
8,284 Posts
That would be a solid day of driving just to get there... and even further for you Adam. At least you've got some curvy mountain roads closer to you, heh heh. I'm in Caldwell.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
update

Ok for all you interested in attending the mosquito ridge run July 31st 2009 to aug 2nd 2009

we are now accepting names to register and reserve your rooms

This is how its going to work

for all of you who are guaranteed to attend i need you to contact me personally by Private message through the pm service here on team integra.

once you do i will take down some information and give you the contact information needed to reserve your room at the inn we will be staying at.

Please remember we need to have confirmed reservations one month prior to the actually event these are the inn requirements

between now and june 30th contact me to start the process.....

Also once i give you the information you will contact the inn make your reservations and then confirm it with me so i have a confirmation list for the inn im in constant contact with the golden key inn and they have agreed to keep me informed on the room numbers available that is why i need confirmation

Hope to see you all swat the mosquito with us!!!!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yes it definitely would be a long drive. But a blast since I've only been driving my car for about 1700 miles after the rebuild of the engine and tranny.

I will at least know by mid june if I can make it.
Would be awesome!

Update: Looks like I got Friday Saturday Sunday monday off .So I think I will be able to make it. only thing holding me up is my suspension!

UPDATE: I just got a job promotion. So With the money increase I think I will have plenty for this trip!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok im going to post the number of the inn in the first post as well as here once you make your reservation please pm me to verify.

We need to fill at lease 10 to 15 of the rooms available and we need to start doing this now so if we want to make this event happen please start asap

All we need to do is to contact the inn and tell them we are part of the TI 2009 MOSQUITO RIDGE RUN GROUP and were making our reservation at the discounted price for the weekend.

Dates July 31st arriving Aug 2nd leaving.

Best Western Golden key inn
13450 Lincoln Way,
Auburn California 95603
Phone: 530-885-8611

Everything you need is on the first post please refer there for all updates.

I hope to see alot of us out there for this first year.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Alright who else is going to this??? We are now under the 30 day mark, me personally I am anticipating this to be a good event to gather with fellow integra owners and have some fun. That and it's probably the best alternative to driving to the dragon.

noob on Jun/26/09 said:
Just to make sure I've got this correct: You're saying you want to swat the mosquito... right?
lol we don't know yet if there will be any actual mosquitos up there.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Did you actually go through with the meet? I wasn't able to make it. Suspension issues over whelming me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts