Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is true... more rotas.

My brothers just came today. now his car gets the rota treatment in the style of black subzeros 16x7" and 14.5lbs

PICS:

all the boxes?!

us laughing at the 185/60 series tire on the teg now, and pondering how well the car will handle w/the new tires on

dirty ass floor...but whos lookin at the floor??

I still like mine better... but only on my car, he made a good choice for his color.

Jack

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Aunie on Sep/04/02 said:
yes they are... just like altezzas & neon washer squirters..whats your point?
HAHAHA
heh heh heh heh huh? I still like those though.

·
Registered
129 Posts
damn everytime i see rotas i get more anxious to sell my 17's......btw aunie where did u get black housing bumper lenses?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Rota are hot but it is true they are on almost every integra, SI, HoNDA. They are going to get played quick. I want my ROTA,s i should get my pair by christmas LOL. But im going to keep my ls wheels so when i get bored i can change the rims.

·
Registered
224 Posts
98integraLs on Sep/04/02 said:
Quote: Aunie on Sep/04/02yes they are... just like altezzas & neon washer squirters..whats your point?
HAHAHA

i hope you are jokin about that. if not thats pretty low man. i complement your car then you bash me for being a ricer.... wtf????

i still like the teg tho

Jack
damn.. im not a man im a chick!!! ahhhh!! Aunie = short for Andrea... but no i wasnt bashing you.. i was talking to the other guy who was trying to make a point

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
ultraspeedefro on Sep/04/02 said:
Rota are hot but it is true they are on almost every integra, SI, HoNDA. They are going to get played quick. I want my ROTA,s i should get my pair by christmas LOL. But im going to keep my ls wheels so when i get bored i can change the rims.
thats what i did, put my 99-01 )97 gsr's) ls mesh wheels back on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts