Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I think it'd be faster to measure it yourself, i dont think anyone else will lol, but out of curiosity, why do you ask?

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah, he just wants to cut a hole in the roof to enjoy the Hawaiian weather.....he actually has an LS. He should be OK to measure.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Acctually my LS got totaled by some crazy mexican (no offense) going 50-70mph down a 5mph side street. I moved down to a civic si
.. which has a sunroof insted. I'm about to do a bunch of minor body work and re-paint the whole car. So I was thinking about swapping my sunroof for a moonroof.. so If the glass is the same size it shouldn't be too hard.. if it's not close to the same size i'll have to decided if it's acctually worth the effort.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
It's different, trust me. The SI sunroof is a lot bigger compared to our mail slot. My buddy has an SI, thats how I know...

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
haha, justin good analogy with the mail slot!!

but the difference between a sunroof and moonroof is a sunroof is a metal piece that tilts/slides, a moonroof is glass that tilts/slides. how do i know? i've had both...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Acctually i've seen some really long threads on the diffrence between sunroof & moonroof..which never got a definate anwser. So i prally shouldn't have used my opiniated staement sunroof vs moonroof. But yeah.. on my car the glass slides back inside the roof of the car..but in my teg the glass popped up and slid back over the roof.. well anyways if it's a lot smaller it'll look stupid, so i guess not. & sinse that type of *roof is to conserve space they'll prally not be much of any that'll come close to fitting my car
Oh well.. thanx for the info!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.