Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 94 LS and i'm looking to make some cheap mods to it... lets say under $50. I'm open for suggestions because I know i don't have any... Right now i have clear corners. That's about it..

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
College student here... don't have much money... not looking to buy cheap stuff... looking to buy good stuff cheap

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
For $50 start with a complete tune up, so this way when you do get to modify it, you will get the best performance out of the engine. This would include, Plugs, Fuel filter, PCV valve, Use some good gas and Gummout Regane fuel system cleaner. Your first mod that is cheap should be either a Short Ram Intake or a CAI.

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oh yea... forgot to mention... i have an AEM CAI... came with the car... sorry bout that

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
people keep saying get the good stuff.... what is the good stuff???

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok... but those are brands... what parts should i get... i'm kinda clueless here... new to the integra and it's mods

·
Registered
29 Posts
if you already have intake, m next step would be exhaust & then headers & cat..the exhaust will help w/ igh rpm hp & then when you get headrs, that will fill for low rpm trq & hp as well as high rpm power due to flow characteristics..
p.s. a 4-2-1 header gives more hp & trq in lower to mid range, a 4-1 will imrove hp & trq in higher rpm's from about 4500 & up...

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok... so does anyone else have any suggestions...

·
Registered
29 Posts
save up ur money and get a racing chip from greddy but thats a little bit more than $50 sry

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
how much does a racing chip cost and what does it do?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
want my altezzas? i'll get rid of them for $50 plus shipping costs. let me know. only problem is a tiny crack on the edge, near the side panel, but i covered that and the other side, for symmetry, with a white vinyl "A" for acura. they go for a bit more than 50 on e-bay. i'll link an auction with a pick of the kind of altezzas if anyone is interested (don't have a dc).

altezzas i have

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no...i don't like altezzas... i think that too many people have them...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts