Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
first off i wanna say im glad that ya got her back and she looks great. second i love the kit and they wheels and the type r spoiler. they loook really good. they only thing i would change is the altezza's. with a car that is a dark color i just think the brightness of the altezza's sorta break up the cleaness of the car. besides that im glad to see you get her back and she looks grrrreat!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
MoDat what can i say, but WOW, i love the extreme kit it looks tight on your car with that color, can't say anything bad about the type r spoiler, it flows well with everything. the fenders are tight mix with the front bumper, the rims are good looking on your car...the euro tails are ok but i would suggest the carbon fiber on, it would make it flow a little better...o yeah, DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
A real big fan of the Z3 fender look om the side, and the rims are a clean pick for ur car, type r spoiler is always my fav on the teg..however darker brake lights would DEF help ur car out....maybe even like a supra conversion..with carbon fiber...yumm

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Looks awesome! Maybe next time you can make it to a NJ meet. Id like to see it in person.

·
Registered
301 Posts
hey the teg looks nice. what kinda paint job is that(color, coats), whered you get it, how long did it take, and how much? im getting a paint job in the near future and just wanted to know what kind other ti members got and how much they paid.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Nice! So glad you got it back better then ever!

·
Registered
151 Posts
i personaly think u should ditch the tails and the z3's. I just dont like to see euro junk on a japan car. Fetish of mine sorry.

·
Registered
187 Posts
looks good there bro, just one more thing SLAM THAT TEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts