Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read all the threads about lash this and sparkplug that. Couldnt find my answer. Im running a 97 head on a rebuilt 94 block. new cap and rotor, new sparkplugs, new MSD 8mm wires, valve adjestment professionally done 2 weeks ago.

heres my problem. In the morning, I hop in the car, drive for 3 minutes just fine, then it starts misfiring for about 2 minutes and then drives fine for the rest of the day. The other day, i took off the fuel rail because the injectors were leaking gas and i noticed that my "o" seals on the injectors were all trashed, so i changed those out, cleaned the injectors and the next morning the car bogged for just a second then drove fine... then day after it went back to how it used to be. what could be causing this? is it bad injectors? because everything seems fine. especially since for the rest of the day it drives with no problems...

·
Registered
685 Posts
do a compression test,
Mine cel for that was because of a bent valve.

Could be from running lean on any given cylinder, that was my issue when I caught it the first time since I had to swap out my hondata ecu for my stock one for smog time.

·
Registered
462 Posts
This is kindof realated, so I will go for it. I've been having some missfiring at idle, engine will bog down for a second the work fine again. I think it is because I forgot to put the washer under the banjo bolt that attaches to the fuel pump. I still need to replace it, but I can see fuel from where it is leaking.

Would this cause the missfires at idle? My compression is fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.