Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somebody has heard speak of I "miniturbo". It is a product with magnets that assumes increases the power, but I believe that it is sweepings.

·
Registered
865 Posts
LMAO roundle

I have no clue what this miniturbo is about...something on ebay??? magnets...sweepings??? Ya lost me

·
Registered
3,856 Posts
Guys, he's mexican, give him a break. Lemme see if I can't help him out here.

¡Hola!. Entiendo de qué usted habla. Este producto no está bien. Esto no es digno el tiempo o el esfuerzo. Este producto no es para usted. Compre una toma de aire AEM fría. También, si usted no sabe(conoce) el inglés, luego vaya a este website: http: // www.translate.ru/eng/text.asp espero que yo le haya ayudado. Pídame algo más que usted hizo la necesidad.

Por el camino todos mis amigos aquí todos joden a pinche muchachos blancos.

Yeah, I work with beaners at the restaraunt....and I know some helpful websites.

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
Not bad IntegraBad18c, not bad at all.

·
Registered
103 Posts
so the question is, what in the hell did you just say...and would this "miniturbo" give you any hp increases?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
IntegraBad18c on Sep/04/02 said:
Guys, he's mexican, give him a break. .............Yeah, I work with beaners at the restaraunt....and I know some helpful websites.
beaners?.. u dont see me using terms like that when im describing white people or anything like that.. thats not even funny... just cuz he speaks spanish that makes him mexican?.. for reals man.. u should apologize to him and me.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Quote: Ricky_101 on Sep/05/02Quote: IntegraBad18c on Sep/04/02Guys, he's mexican, give him a break. .............Yeah, I work with beaners at the restaraunt....and I know some helpful websites.[/QUOTE] beaners?.. u dont see me using terms like that when im describing white people or anything like that.. thats not even funny... just cuz he speaks spanish that makes him mexican?.. for reals man.. u should apologize to him and me.[/QUOTE]
yea, that wasn't very cool. I'm hispanic, born in Maryland, and I've been called Mexican for the longest time, and its just not cool since i'm really not from Mexico especially if whoever says it means it in a discriminatory manner. I guess its kinda like calling someone from Scotland "Irish".

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hopefully an apology will come, but in the meantime lets keep it on the topic so it doesnt get locked

but yeah i know what u guys mean

--Yeah, u put the vaccume on ur exhaust pipe, and it sucks the exhaust out, FAST! haha

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Gerson_911 on Sep/05/02 said:
i apologize mods for being OT, but it was a mod who f*cked up in the first place.
Can you apologize to the mods who didn't f*ck up? J/K

My opinion, is that if any "mini turbo" really did work and was a great deal, it would have caught on by now. There are tons of people who buy these sorts of things assuming they will work, if the gains were there, we would know about it =)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts