Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just came out ... I bought a White teg at K-b Toys and it got spray painted Black last night

I'll post pics later

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
i went to kb the other day and didnt see any, were they by the regular toys or the models??

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Grrrr .... why do those people call them ITR's ?!?!!?! They have moon roofs for cryin out loud. I don't think R's come with moon roofs. Ok, just wanted to vent.

I think the blue one is nice ... but hey, where is the silver?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
But who in their right mind is gonna chop up an ITR like that?!?!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Quote: Strider7slvrGSR on Sep/02/02But who in there right mind is gonna chop up an ITR like that?!?!
[/QUOTE]
someone that wants to smoke you on the road for your thinking its a gsr

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
its a toy why are we argueing about it like its a real car. The reason its called a ITR is because its sold as one, yes the company screwed up by putting a sunroof on it but who really cares its just a toy to add to our collections. relax

·
Super Moderator
25,239 Posts
tony4311 on Sep/02/02 said:
its a toy why are we argueing about it like its a real car. The reason its called a ITR is because its sold as one, yes the company screwed up by putting a sunroof on it but who really cares its just a toy to add to our collections. relax
Oh....muh....Gawd....does it have 5 lugs? Someone check right away!! And measure that rear sway bar, everyone jump up out of your chair jump into your ITR with a moonroof and go to K and B and buy one of these. I have a feeling we are gonna take a little trip to the manufacturer of these "Type Rs."

·
Registered
586 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Oh....muh....Gawd....does it have 5 lugs? Someone check right away!! And measure that rear sway bar, everyone jump up out of your chair jump into your ITR with a moonroof and go to K and B and buy one of these. I have a feeling we are gonna take a little trip to the manufacturer of these "Type Rs."

[/QUOTE]

hehe....

·
Registered
577 Posts
Justin Klemgold on Sep/02/02 said:
lol

·
Registered
573 Posts
ive got all 4 of the little tegs.. i love paintin the interior and under the hood, it gives me something to do... but those damn screwdrivers they come with are $hitty, i had to go buy some craftsman precision screw drivers just to work on em... but owell i hope you guys enjoy your litle tegs

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Integra15lb on Sep/02/02 said:
someone that wants to smoke you on the road for your thinking its a gsr
Ha,ha ... true, that could be true.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Humn ... I do believe that's page two ownage for me!

·
Registered
457 Posts
yea i got the green one cause my teg is green with tan interior i wanted a 4 door like it but i will settle with this

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
tony4311 on Sep/02/02 said:
its a toy why are we argueing about it like its a real car? relax ...
Because Tony ... (looks around to make sure nobody's looking and listening in) 'We're Integra fanatics ... aaaggghhhh
'

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
lol.. look for the 5 lugs on a model.. thats classic...

man, someday i need to put this 1:25th scale model i got for my birthday 2 years ago together, i just need to go out and get the paint for it

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
drpepper962 on Sep/03/02 said:
yea i got the green one cause my teg is green with tan interior i wanted a 4 door like it but i will settle with this
too true

1 - 20 of 20 Posts