Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want some opinions on which of these colors i should paint my car.its a 94 rs and is gonna have 15 in. rota slipstreams (flat black).

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
nighthawk black pearl...with flat black slipstreams..ohh yea..clean and very sleak..stealthy..

·
Registered
780 Posts
If you take very good care of your paint, I would say milano red. When washed, waxed, and cared for properly it can and will look awesome. After time and neglect it will fade and turn pink. So it really depends on the time you are willing to spend on detailing. Then again, black is a real nice color when taken care of also. With black you get to take pictures of mirrors. =P Red is much more flashy so it depends on the attention you want. Right off though, i would have to say go with Milano Red.

·
Registered
191 Posts
TKBLAZER on Feb/25/04 said:
can't go wrong with milano red.. on a 94 rs too we can be twins!
gotta agree, not just cuz mines a milano red 94 rs too...

hahaha

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
right now its granada black peal but the clear is almost all gone and i had to get a new bumper and i still need a driver side fender. it also has a hole just above the door and roof rubber. its a bullet hole.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
I like Nighthawk black pearl. LoL notice everyone's signatures, whoever votes for whatever color it is most likely the color of their own teg. Just go for what you want man.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts