Team Integra Forums banner

181 - 200 of 235 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
Sh!t, that TODA looks so damn sweet! I'm glad I follow this thread...inspires me to keep working on mine (even though people knock me for driving an almost 20 yr old car; but ask me if I give a Sh!t ? )

I might need to check out the same place you got your oem gear....there are some OEM pieces I'd like to change on my DC. It'd be nice if they carried some OEM headlights. I bought my car with aftermarket headlights and other than them being smoked, I don't really like them.

Keep up the nice work man....??

- DM
Thanks man. Keep at it.

OEM parts are the best! They do carry headlights but they are expensive as sh*t! I recommend finding a used pair off of Craigslist and just polishing them!

·
Registered
422 Posts
This makes me want a JDM front end soooooo bad.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
Some pictures from Wekfest San Jose this past weekend.

DPK Chuy

ATS Philthy

ATS Ferd

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow Mikey I finally saw the itr even just pictures lol!l Last timeI saw it was whenI picked up your steering wheel and was not running yet. Nice progress how's the red gsr?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
Picked up some new wheels!

Received on Friday the 12th and went to town with them!

Extremely happy with the outcome, waiting on new valve stems and the tires will be mounted.

Can't complain for $24!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·
Wow Mikey I finally saw the itr even just pictures lol!l Last timeI saw it was whenI picked up your steering wheel and was not running yet. Nice progress how's the red gsr?
Hey Genis! Thank you, both cars are doing great!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 · (Edited)
Some better pictures! Not really feeling the Center Caps with these. I like them much better with the Silver EVO's.

Installed: Spoon Sports Style Valve Cover, purchased from my good friend Joel aka rarespirits.

Taking the caps off later this week. One more part coming in tomorrow! Will update soon.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
Last piece of the puzzle arrived courtesy of ICB Matt!

Just came from the garage, center caps removed but no pictures as of now.

·
Registered
338 Posts
R is looking great!

I know you already know but just make sure you keep them safe especially after car shows and events. I know around here there usually seems to be a couple cars that are stolen shortly after attending an event. I would hate to hear of either of these cars getting stolen.
my thoughts exactly. its a shame but thats how the honda scene is these days. too many lowlife theives out there for me to even consider being social with my car, especially after my daily being stolen

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
Small Update

Installed:
T1R Racing Converter
JDM ITRx Pedals
A/C Receiver Drier
A/C Expansion Valve
OEM Intake Box w/ Spoon Filter

181 - 200 of 235 Posts