Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay to start off I want to say that I LOVE my integra that is my baby and always will be!

but unfortunately **** has been happening recently in my life and i'm just breaking down and i think i'm going to sell the car! I lost my job, girlfriend, i've gotten tickets up the butt (tint) and all this ****... i'm not gonna throw my life out there but basically im financially screwed and my parents are giving me so much **** they are about to throw me out of the house cuz all i do is spend money on this car!
the amount of money i've spent is in exess of $15000

what i have
1996 acura integra LS 95 000 miles
what has been done
auto to manual conversion with an SI transmission DC Sports short shifter, 8lb flywheel, and clutchmasters clutch (stage 2)

performance we've got aem cold air intake, aem pulleys, skunk 2 full catback exhaust, random technology catalytic converter, greddy headers (2 pieces),

suspenssion its got
ground control coilovers, brand new tokiko illumina shocks adjustable 5 way, exel ennio 17 x 7 rims wrapped with yokohama aves 100 (new tires), omnipower front camber kit, omnipower rear lower control arms, skunk 2 rear lower tie bar, and a front upper strut tower brace (the one that goes under the hood and looks all nice)

as far as appearance
the car has a BRAND NEW paint. that cost me 2000$,
black
98-2001 front end conversion with projector headlights wired up to the signlals so they blink when the signals do
wings west type W front lip kit
98-2001 rear tail lights off of a USDM 2001 integra
5% tint all around

LIGHTING
ive got
mcullough HID's that are blue as hell (HOTT)

SOUND SYSTEM

ive got a kiiiiick ass sound system...
Focal speakers all the way around those cost me like 800$
Alpine type R sub 12'
Rockford Fosgate amp (1500W)

other ****

I've got a Pioneeer D1 navigation system touchscreen thats hooked up to a playstation 2 and also i've got the bypass so you can drive and use the navigation

there's also a lot of **** that i'm forgetting...
for pictures please go to
www.cardomain.com/id/batryde4evr

please note that those pictures are PRIOR to the paint job so i'll have to try and get some pictures of the car with the new paint job.
please make me valid offers and notice that i've only put but the best parts in my car i always spent a little extra money on her and i'm still conisdering keeping her depending on the offers and seeing it as a lot of my friends would kill me if i let the car go!

the car was recently curbed by the guy at the acura dealership, he was test driving it and on the way back he accidently hit a curb. so they are fixing my car for free, resurfassing the right wheel and repainting the front bumper and reinstalling everything. That's probably being done as we speak. in the mean time i have an Acura TL and this is the cause of a wreclkess driving ticket yesterday and the reason why i must sell.

the dealer had inspected the whole car for me and i have the paper work he said everything was fine with it except for a couple of things

i used to have a suspenssion problem or i thought i did and he found out where the problem was. He said it was from the sway bar which makes sense i will be replacing this before selling the car with an aftermarket one of course, probably comptech

the ride quality is like **** i'm not gonna lie, it's really stiff and bumpy, some of you like that and others of you don't. i personally sorta like it, but the shocks are set on stiff and the car is so low that this contributes to that ride quality, if u all want a smoother ride u can raise the car up a bit and set the shocks at less stiff and it'll give u a better ride
oh there's also a VIPER 791 XV remote start alarm system installed.
any questions please ask
i'm ready for all offers
once again pics are at
www.cardomain.com/id/batryde4evr

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh another thing is i was working on a tan to black interior conversion, i've got most of the parts and ive installed the center console, i'll have the dash installed before selling it with an airbag...
parts that are missing for the conversion are door panels and steering wheel and seats!
thanks

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
ditto, i might be interested in some parts. Let us know whats up.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'd rather not part, only things i would consider parting is the navigation and the sound system...
as for how much i'm asking for I really don't have a set price so whatever i can get out of the car...

if you guys want you can Private message me offers and i'll see...

sorry the pics are blurry, they were all taken form my cell phone... as soon as i get the car back from the dealer i'll have beter quality pictures and some pictures of the navigation system setup!

thanks

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
please let me know what parts you guys are interested in, i'm not sure if i am ready to part it out but let me know what u want and how much for the part and maybe we can work something out actually...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.