Team Integra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Yea it is a tough decision, but im going to wait till after winter and then get the new car. This way I will be able to save enough for the down payment(and some extra "go fast" money) and take more time to decide. The biggest factor in the decision will be how I feel in the car once I test drive it. Oh and no offense but that G35 is ugly.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
wrx.. I thought I liked them until I drove it.. it was brand new, less the 5k miles.. and the shifter was broken, needed to be replaced, my friend test drove a used one he was gonna buy, said it had the same problem.. I know theyre turbo, and fast, but they are a POS subaru.. Id go with the RSX.. Honda makes a much better car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
When I was shopping around for cars the RSX offered he best combination of luxury and speed in my price range. one of the big things that sold me on the car was the interior and the leather racing seats (pictures don't do it justice, go to a dealership and sit in one).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Do the RSX dude. My friend has a WRX and thats less than a yr old and I think it is in the shop more than on the road. Sure its fast but the RSX turbo kit is only a few months away being released. Plus you are so limited in what you can do if you lease.

·
Registered
1 Posts
this is my first post here. nobody has said crap about the s4. all other cars on that list pale in comparison to this beast. WRX? that's a poorman's s4.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i wouldnt test out a prototype on the rsx, a guy i worked with had a custom turbo kit made and he cranked the boost on the test drive on the turbo.... POOF. haha. but it was under warranty somehow, he knew the loopholes.

get the rsx-s but dont changeover to rsxzone

·
Registered
19 Posts
"this is my first post here. nobody has said crap about the s4. all other cars on that list pale in comparison to this beast. WRX? that's a poorman's s4. "

Your first post is a wise one. Having driven all of the cars on the list, with the exception of the s2K, The S4 definitly is on top. BMW is nice, but looks like an old mans car. WRX is fugly + slower. The Lexus and the A4 both suck in the performance section. S2K is convertable + noisy = less luxery. RSX is sweet, but feels more like a toy than the S4. Lease the S4, you'll save on the matenience costs in the long run.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
why not put 330ci on your list, it outdueled the 3.2CL and it's an amazing machine...if you want wait for the end of the year, maybe you should wait for the REAL Lancer, it's just as good as the WRX.Just a suggestion though, your dove, your choice.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Get an S4, Depending on where you live the AWD is awesome you can't make that car loose grip and its biturbo so it will go. As for the WRX..... i hope you dont plan on doing long trips caus your back will be killing you. And Audi has one of the best Warranties to date.

O, one more thing you'll kill anyone and anything off the line.... after that its up to you....

·
Registered
457 Posts
OMG!!!! WRX hands down my friend works at the Mazda/Subaru place and i drove the WRX OMG i loved it he drives it home sometimes i go to his house and offer to go buy him dinner
if i had the money i would buy it in a second oh well i still love my teg

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would say rsx or wrx.
RSX-slower but a little nicer and better build.
I/H/E + Hondata = like 210whp so for 3g in bolt ons you are in S2k territory and have more interior space!

WRX-faster, but not too much, and less reliable
I/H/E + bigger turb + bost contrl/etc.= smoking 210RSX

·
Registered
389 Posts
I dont think you can significantly modify a leased car. Ive even heard that some manufacturers make you do all your maintenance at the dealer. I would buy the RSX if you plan on major performance mods. Oh yeah, the Nissan 350Z is a low 14 high 13 second car stock and starts at $26K.

·
Registered
608 Posts
for some reason i recently developed a fetish for audi's i absolutley love them soooo damn much, id really realy love an a4 but s4 OMG thats perfect, its the fastest one out of the bunch not to mention it has 4 doors which i like, and it has the most luxuriest. if thats too much, a4 or s2000 is a great choice, if u want a mix of both go WRX maybe evo7, i dont find any other cars worth consideration
BTW audi is making a new s4 later on and also an "RS 6" which basically means you will die... biturbo and its very fast "competition for m5 and e55" states car and driver, or was it road and track not sure..

21 - 40 of 64 Posts