Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 97 gs and of course it has the ugly bar in the bumper in the front i was just wondering if you could cover it all up with a mesh grill. I was also lookin to see some pics if anyone has any.

thanks

·
Registered
267 Posts
grillecraft has a grill for integras that covers up the bar. just do a quick search and I'm sure you can find a million places selling them online

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
yes grillecraft does make a grill that does cover up that bar, but if you want to go custom do what id did and go to home depot and get a sheet of metal which i think is used for gardening, it has holes in it, and cut the shape of your grille and secure it. it is a 15-30 minute job, really easy.btw: the sheet of metal only cost 3 dollars compared to grillecraft at 100. its 3 bucks for a sheet about 12x5.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
btw..what do you secure the mesh with if you plan to go w/ the gardening stuff?..i've seen one on the ebay which is grillkit for about 45...and is looks good, just like the grillcraft one except is black.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
will it show?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I had that mesh chickenwire crap for like 5 minutes once. From far away it looked aight, but it's really obvious close up. Plus the cut edges on the mesh scratched up the paint a bit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts