Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right, after a looooong hiatus, the Member Integra Image Gallery makes it appearance on this site again...

Go to your profile, check out the way the page is split into two now...

Tab one: Your personal information, account information, site information
Tab Two: All about your teg (isn't this what this site is all about
) and at the bottom, you'll see three "slots" to add images of your teg.Now, when you upload an image, it is queued up for approval by the moderator staff....

Big question about that: "Why do they need to be approved?"
Easy answer: because seems like some people have a difficult time following instructions.. we have been monitoring over the Profile Images getting uploaded and half of them are pics of cars, chicks, etc... when the upload page for that clearly says "pics of yourself oNLY".....

So to keep down on "junk" uploaded to this "Member Integra Image Gallery", we will be screening that the images are indeed... you guessed it... images of Members Integras...that section is not going to be a picture depository, i don't have the bandwidth to spare for that to be so....

Anyways, enjoy the new feature, once the image is approved, you can add up to 150 characters talking about that image..

Here's plans to finish off the section over the next few nights:
- I am going to do a page with everyone's images, much like i used to have on version 2 of this site
- Be able to search the descriptions for images, again, much like i had on version 2. For example.. i post "Here's my car showing the rear lower Comptech bar i have".. you'll be able to search for "Comptech" and you'll get my image back so you can see what it'd look like
- There WILL be domain checking on these images, where if the request for the image comes from anywhere but this site, the image will not show (again, this feature is for the benefit of this site and sharing info on your car with other people of this site, not for holding your image for a signature on Honda-Tech or something/somewhere like that)

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
i uploaded mine last night!

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
I just added 2 pix, waiting for approval =) I love how far this site has come and all the new stuff we are getting =) I appreciate all that is done to make this site better then it already is.

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Z

EDIT: I upload the images, its pending

EDIT: Im square away.

·
Registered
259 Posts
awesome!..this is cool..My profile has pics of my car in it now..woohoo. I'm going to spend alot of time looking at everyones cars now..hehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts