Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG!!!! this stuff is the best wax/cleaner ive ever used on my car, it leaves the car looking and feeling like its brand new, and gives the deepest color ive ever seen, it got rid of almost 75% of all my swirl marks. and it gives a better look than using carnuba and the clay bar. i love this stuff!!!!! ill post pics soon

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Meguiar's Gold Class is an awesome wax. Its not a cleaner though. If you have water spots or contamination on your paint and you use MGC then you are just waxing over it all. It has some fillers in it so don't be suprised if your swirls reappear as the wax wears off. It does look fantastic though. I'd say that its the best liquid wax you can buy off the shelf. Good choice!

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
From what I read, GC Wax actually has some very mild cleaners in it. I haven’t checked into the ingredient specifically, so thetas all hearsay. It might be sold mild its not even worth mentioning.

It does leave a great shine, the drawback is the durability. I have a hard time getting it to last more than a few weeks on daily driven cars :(

It does go on thin, and come off pretty easy (compaired to most carnauba waxes). If you get a chance, try Meguiars #26, its another good wax with more durability.

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Yup, I have plenty of platinum you and the other users can try out. once you go polymer, you never go back ;)

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
You can if you want, I was thinking the members that show up for the detail section could try a panel in platinum and compair the difference between platinum and there current wax/sealant (weither it be gold class, zaino, etc)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Just do one panel for free and then charge em for the rest of the car. ;) Every good dealer knows that its all about the 'come backs'. lol I used to clay and Klasse one half of the spoiler just to hook people. You guys are going to really dig Platinum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts