Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Meguiar’s, the century-old leader in automotive appearance care, offers serious car care for car crazy people around the world. Its free, online, personal prescription program, RX Plus™, provides a step-by-step, customized car care tutorial for everyone from first-time drivers to show-car enthusiasts tailored to their specific car, its environmental exposure, and their appearance goals."

The quote came off jtuned.com the article section Meguiar's Dispels a Dirty Dozen List of Common Car Care Myths

i tho i post this up so we can "Separating Fact from Fiction Eliminates Misconceptions and Mistakes" and by doing so taking care of our tegs.

Welcome To Meguiar's Rx Plus Interactive Experience!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like them but I really havent used any thing else other than turtel wax.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I love meguiars products. They are really amazing. I bought basicly everything from them. The ting I Highly recomend is the clay kit. It come with the quick detailer spray bottle,a microfiber cloth(this thing is amazing), 2 clay bars and a sample of wax cleaner. only for about 25 can and maybe 20$ usd. I like their nxt wax but dont apply to much to your car. It makes it that much harder to buff it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.