Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this stuff works great! i was like holy **** after i wiped it off, anyways heres um pics of the turnsignal bumper light on my 89:

Before:

After:

went from hazey/cloudy opaque, to clean and clear

·
Registered
12,488 Posts
Great results! .. That stuff is really popular for good reason.

·
Registered
324 Posts
walmart carries it here and actually probably carries it everywhere, they also have some other stuff there that is great on the taillight if they have scratches in them, called scratch out, its like 2 dollars a bottle, just make sure you wipe it off really really really well or itll look like someone spread mayo on the tail lights

·
Registered
45 Posts
I got this the other day to add to my detail session and omg this stuff rocks. From cloudy yellow to crystal clear glass I highly recommend it.

Dan

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I swear by this stuff. My headlights were BAD, ask tsugsr. after 1 hit w/ plastx, it made a DRAMATIC difference. i'm gonna use it on my windshield soon and see if it makes a difference w/ all those swirl marks in it.

Before:

After(it was kind of a rush):

I don't have any better picture at the moment, but pictures don't show how this stuff really works.

·
Registered
117 Posts
yea just like evryone else this stuff is awesome! Especially great with the powerball mini. Just coat the head lights and go at it with the powerball and when done buff it with a microfiber rag. You'll be surpirsed and if not clear enough do it again until it is.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
2000greenteg on Sep/26/07 said:
yea just like evryone else this stuff is awesome! Especially great with the powerball mini. Just coat the head lights and go at it with the powerball and when done buff it with a microfiber rag. You'll be surpirsed and if not clear enough do it again until it is.
nice! im about to do that! i never thota using a powerball

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ok lucky for you guys I just did this to my integra today and have some up close and clear shots,

Ok this first one is how my brand new headlight looks after half a year.

This is my old head light which has been on the teg now for almost 8 years and I just restored it using this product.

You can only see a slight difference in clarity maybe but no one notices.
I also recomend making sure that you use the soft foam pad to put it on with and a terry towel to take it off... MAKE SURE IT IS OFF VERY WELL, DO THIS IN THE SHADE !!!! I cannot stress this enough because I have seen white swirl marks that can happen once it hits the sun to quick AND HAS NOT BEEN FULLY CLEANED.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts