Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
I ordered my bottle off there website yesterday cant wait untill it comes in.. by the way great article and if anyone ever uses dish soap to wash there car needs to seriously slap themselves.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I'm a big fan of the wash. The best part is that its soooo freaking thick that its going to last me for a year. Its like pouring hair gel in the bucket or something. Very cool stuff.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
sounds good, when i run out of armorall car wash, i might just pick it up. Do u use aio and sg klasse? That keeps my car not very dusty. Plus it shines like the beegeezus!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Jngrbrdman on Apr/21/04 said:
I'm a big fan of the wash. The best part is that its soooo freaking thick that its going to last me for a year. Its like pouring hair gel in the bucket or something. Very cool stuff.
Would you reccomend it over gold class wash?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tim on Apr/21/04 said:
sounds good, when i run out of armorall car wash, i might just pick it up. Do u use aio and sg klasse? That keeps my car not very dusty. Plus it shines like the beegeezus!
Yes, I do use aio & sg, and then top it with s100, and it still gets very dusty.

I used to use Gold Class. I say used to as I still have some left, and I really liked the way the NXT wash prevented the car from being dusty.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
The NXT wash is as good or better than any other wax I have ever used. That includes Gold Class. Meguiar's did it right with this stuff. I'm very impressed.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Nice review!

What process did you use to wash? What kind of cleaning mitts?

You lucked out on the price! Wal-Mart charged me $6.88. You usually expect Wal-Mart to be the low-baller. Regardless, I love the wash and as of now it's the best bang for the buck for me :thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts