Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm pretty new to this area been here for about 3 months already. originally from VA. So do u guys have any meets going on or anything or is this state jus pretty much dead. Well jus lemme kno if any yall wanna have a little meet or something.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Thats funny. Yes this state IS dead. I am probably going to be the only one to reply to this post. Upstate in Newark is where alot of Honda heads hang out, you should check it up here sometime.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Is there anywhere around here to go race? I want to get into autocross and stuff like that so I can go have fun and not worry about dickhead DE cops. All I know of is Cecil County Dragstrip outside Elkton, but that's kinda boring.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey if you all want to get a meet together sometime lets do it. The weather is nice. Maybe a ride to a show in OC sometime or something?

·
Registered
50 Posts
jeez...i know in Ohio (where i'm from) family dollar was where it's at! but here in delaware, its Toys R' Us in Dover or Edgehill. Not too many teggy roll up through here. There are a few, but the owners don't realize what potential their teggys have. If there was to be a meet we would have to like plan it lightyears ahead of time so that people would find this forum thread...lol

·
Registered
623 Posts
yo im down. i thought the jersey scene was weak holy **** u guys got like 5 threads in the local forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
i know this is an older thread, but i have to say theres a decent scene in newark. if a meeting place was established for us for weekends or something that would be tight. i was out 2nite beatin the teg about and there was a fair amount of ppl out. saw a few clean hatches, a few da's and dc's and other **** as well. me and a few of my boys ride all the time, all in honda's/ac's. if we set up some concrete details/meeting spot, we could maybe get some type of a scene or something going on. i dunno, maybe im just an optimist, im just sayin.......

·
Registered
610 Posts
RealSlowDC2 on Feb/17/08 said:
i know this is an older thread, but i have to say theres a decent scene in newark. if a meeting place was established for us for weekends or something that would be tight. i was out 2nite beatin the teg about and there was a fair amount of ppl out. saw a few clean hatches, a few da's and dc's and other **** as well. me and a few of my boys ride all the time, all in honda's/ac's. if we set up some concrete details/meeting spot, we could maybe get some type of a scene or something going on. i dunno, maybe im just an optimist, im just sayin.......
cops always shut it down, or someone always gets beat up..... its always something.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts