Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
When we met in madison we discussed it and next meet is going to be at the midas in middletown. Ted's setting that up where just waiting for the weather to get a little nicer.

hopefully soon we will be meeting up once a month maybe more depending upon what people want to do. All i know is that last night at the CCSU car club meeting we decided on the date of may 7th for the Central car club show. Ill keep all of you posted on it.

I might not be there because im part of my friends pit crew and we will be in e-town for the nhra (if im not mistaken) racing that weekend. But you are all invited to the car club show to enter your cars and have a good day of relaxing and fun! we had over 100 cars at our last one and a ton of people didnt show up!! so this one should be HUGE!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'm hoping to set up a meet late in March if it's warm enough. We got lucky it was so warm in Madison for the last meet. The only problem I can see is there's only room for 18-20 cars. I'll be puting a date on the event calender soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.