Team Integra Forums banner

Meet on July 23???

4K views 95 replies 14 participants last post by  zsibisi 
#1 ·
Time for a meet, my idea is a meet somewhere around the Interstate 94/East Towne Mall area (easily accessable for people comin off the interstate). Definetley on July 23rd. I don't want to add all the extra problems of a barbecue event (unless someone else in Madison will host). Anyone got any other ideas, please speak up.

Well after Zsibisi's idea I thought why not a barbecue, I know a real nice park right behind an Arbys off of East Washington Av., I'm going to work on getting an address or name. I would like to get a FOR SURE coming list going, and please of you're going to bring guests let me know. If you can't make it thats cool just let me know.

Where: Amund Reindahl Park
When: July 23 **NOT July 22nd**. I'll be there at 2 pm
What: MEET OF COURSE, grilling, basketball & football

**Items you could bring: soda, chips, paper towel, possibly more meat (if you bring burgers please bring the buns as well), potatoe salad and whatnot, anyone got anymore ideas?**

1. JDM_Who (Grill & Associated Items, Condiments)
2. Steelheart???
3. Zsibisi (Da Brats & Buns, Basektball & Football)
4. GSRsk8er
5. tecratour (Beverages)
6. killervtec + 2???
7. 01tegwithvtec (Chips and whatnot)
8. sl00pyshot
9. Rckt56
10. allgentegs

Out of the hundred + people who will look at this, if we can get just 10 I think that will be good.

Mapquest Link

See less See more
#2 ·
middle of july would work... i didnt go to last meet cause my car was not ready... it should be by then!!

so yeah mid- july or end of july is alright....
and another cookout would be cool

#4 ·
I have one idea that you might want to look into.... If you take host ( that is if you do) try to look up a park w/ in range w/ grills already there. it is pretty easy just to bring char, and fluid. I really have no prob w/ bringing some brats and buns down at all.

maybe pick a spot to meet and then take a drive to the park that you can locate???? just an idea, but if no go , all good,:) no biggy , ill be there anyway.

~Z~

#7 ·
Ahhh I finally have a name of the park, Amund Reindahl Park, No beach or anything like that but its a nice little park, and its right off of E. Washington (hwy 151) and like 2 or 3 blocks from Interstate 94. Link in first post to Mapquest, just type in where you're coming from.

#9 ·
JDM, is there a certain picnic area that we should all meet at ? or will there be a different meeting spot then all follow you to where it is that we would do this..? Just curious... I like to plan ahead thats all.

~Z~

P.S., depending on how many people that show up, and it being a BBQ, maybe a list of goods should be in order that people could sign up for? just a friendly sudgestion thats all. *looking forward to the meet*

also will bring my digi cam... I wouldv'e taken pix at the last one but not enough tegs showed up
but hopefully this will be a better turn out!!

#10 ·
i could be there at about 430. and i live in madison so id be down for sure. i wasnt able to make the meet in milwaukee so i really wanna. ill try to ask off or work early for that sat and ill let you know when ill be there. but yes put me down ill make it. probably bringing one or two friends and their cars. 97 gsr and a 97 lude and my 98 gsr

#14 ·
killervtec on Jun/19/06 said:
theres gonna be a dyno day on the 29th so do you guys wanna do that instead?
Thats an ok idea but it would require the people attending to pay $$$ not just 5 or 10 bucks on soda or something which I think would bring down attendence. I really am not that interested in pulling my car right now, so I'd say no, but if a large amount of others want to dyno their car then speak up and we can do that, do you want to zsibisi? steelheart? gsrsk8er?

#18 ·
Pretty Sure that i can make it, as long as there are no concerts at Alpine. I can R/O Wal-Mart, not Alpine. Madison is a fun city, a good choice. I think we should make some posts with the stuff ppl are bringing and who are going. Activities other than grillin?

#20 ·
Yes there is basketball courts in the are and definetley room to play football. Whos bringing what is located in the first post, if you want you could bring soda or chips or sandwiches or some crap I don't know...whatever we don't have by then I can probably grab from my work.

#24 ·
zsibisi on Jun/27/06 said:
Is there any local teg/ ( TI ) members that are going to the meet as well? was just wondering??/
~Z~
I don't know too many people with tegs in Madison only kids with crx's and civics. I don't know about renting canoes and what not that costs money and has nothing to really do with our cars. I hope more people will come aboard but I wouldn't be suprised if they don't.

#25 ·
Hey Tony remember back in the day when we went to Big Cheifs Go Kart World.... now those were fun meets.No one cared about the money we had a great time all day long until i lost my cell phone on the track but i found it the next day.

So there is any idea.

#26 ·
Just got back from camping over this last weekend and decided to check out the thread and see how it was so far?

im still hoping that we have more of a turnout of people going then just the few??
(keeping fingers crossed)
oh yeah sidenote:
if anyone cares to ride out together from milwaukee on that day pm me or post or whatnot.

~Z~

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.