Team Integra Forums banner

81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
GSRsk8er on Jul/23/06 said:
what time was everyone there till. i showed up at like 430 with my friend and we couldnt find anything.
Damn man, sorry about that, we stayed until about 3 or 3:30 and we got anxious and just drove.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Those turned out greaT! I know there are more though, lets see em steelheart!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
I wish I would've gotten some more of that guy who just saw us in the RSX...

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah i got about 3-4 of the rsx... nice car... the pics are on my gf's camera and she cant find the cord. she called me tonight saying she got it so ill have the pics up by tomorrow! i got some really good ones to.

the meet was really fun, met some great guys, and i cant wait to do it again.

-hopefully in milwuakee next time.

ill post back in a day

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was a fun meet, met alot of cool people and got some great ideas for my car. Hopefully we can get even more people next time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
hey guys... sorry it took so long...
anyways heres the pics... i have a lot of repeats that were already posted so ill leave them out but if anyone who was there wants them lemme know.

This is my fav pic...

^^^Great group of ppl^^^

hope u liked em... again, message me if you want more cause i got tons.

hope to do it again soon

peace

(this is just reposted from the other thread i left... i hope this is ok to do )

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Won't be making it to any meets anytime soon, I think I hydro-locked the motor or almost did. Either way I may just rebuild her.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sre to here that man, you should come anyway though to the next meet even if the teg is out of commission.

·
Registered
484 Posts
hey JDM, sorry to hear about the motor[:( ] If interested in making a few bucks to help w/ the rebuild...you could sell me your wheels? if not all good. Just letting you know im interested if you do decide to sell them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Anyone up for something mid August? Like August 12th or 13th? I need advance warning to request off so ASAP that people would like to let me know maybe we could do it

81 - 96 of 96 Posts