Team Integra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah my car is definatly not gonna be ready by then... as in, the system wont be done nor will the body work... so ill have a rusted 94 teg thats almost stock?? is ti worth bringing or should i ride with tecratour?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
steelheart on Jul/19/06 said:
yeah my car is definatly not gonna be ready by then... as in, the system wont be done nor will the body work... so ill have a rusted 94 teg thats almost stock?? is ti worth bringing or should i ride with tecratour?
Whatever you wanna do is cool, my car has some hail damage...

·
Registered
484 Posts
steelheart on Jul/20/06 said:
more tegs the better!! just my opinion

·
Registered
91 Posts
well scratch taht.. they have me working 1-8 on sun... although sat would have been perfect cause im working 7-3 ... im pissed off now, but im gonna see if i can switch hours.

·
Registered
484 Posts
I hope you can switch!!! ( or maybe you fell Ill w/a cold or somn? you know that they have a bug going around) LOL <~~ what ever you do , hope to see you there.
~Z~

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Rckt56 on Jul/21/06 said:
Just double checking, is there anything I can pick up along the way?
Stuff to drink would be great, if you want you could bring a pack of brats and buns as well

·
Registered
484 Posts
not sure if anyone got a message at all, but so far we have 1 person meeting up at the "georkes corner- park and ride" hope to see more. does anyone have a air pump for football etc?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ill be there definately w/ my teg and sum friends will probably come along too. Ill bring some drinks for us, any requests?

·
Registered
91 Posts
well im definatly coming!! this is the good new...
the bad news is...

my teg is no where NEAR being pleasing to the eye.
ehh oh well... its the thought that counts

yay

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah... i got a cam... also i was wondering if i should bring a bunch of those fold out seats...
me n tecratour n my girlfriend will be there bout 1 am. is this too early?

61 - 80 of 96 Posts