Team Integra Forums banner

41 - 60 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Adam, just wanted to know if you wanted to ride out at the same time? think of a place to meet up? Scince its out in mad-town, I was thinkn we could meet up at georkes corners. ( I really have no idea how to spell that) but the one place on barker and bluemound in brookfield. Meet up and then hop on 94 W and then just roll out. Post if interested, if not, then will see you there if your up for the drive. <~~~invite goes to anyone else as well coming from milwaukee . Hopefully we all can find a spot and just roll out if coming from the east and going west~~~~> hope to hear from you all soon
~Z~

·
Registered
190 Posts
Well I just found out that I work at 4pm on Saturday and 5pm on Sunday, what time are you planning on meeting up?

·
Registered
190 Posts
seems like everyone is gonna be meeting up at 2 or later and since its over an hour drive for me, doesn't look like I'm making it to this one...maybe next one guys...we should try to get something together at the beginning of August.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
01tegwitVtec on Jul/15/06 said:
I think I'll be at work til 3:30 so bout 4 when id be ready. Idk if you wanna wait that long, but if you do i'd be down. by the way is this sat or sun? and how long is everyone gona be around?
That is up to the turnout, it sounds like more than likely it will NOT be on Saturday and will be on the 23rd Sunday.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Well tecratour you could bring soda and water, and 01tegwithvtec you could bring chips and pretzels or something like that. Does this work for you guys?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Perfect

Is the Count on the first page accurate? We lookin at 7 People? (Also would update with what ppl should bring)

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'd also like to know how long this meet will be lasting cuz like i said i don't get out of work til 3:30 so the earliest I could be there is about 5 and if nobody is going to stick around it would be pretty pointless.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey im game for coming ...for sure at 2 on sunday? i got some friends witegs that would come. let me know

Grady G

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
01tegwitVtec on Jul/18/06 said:
I'd also like to know how long this meet will be lasting cuz like i said i don't get out of work til 3:30 so the earliest I could be there is about 5 and if nobody is going to stick around it would be pretty pointless.
definetley past 5 man

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
allgentegs on Jul/18/06 said:
hey im game for coming ...for sure at 2 on sunday? i got some friends witegs that would come. let me know

Grady G
Bring em all, its cool, if you can bringing some soda and brats would be great. Sunday at 2:00 pm for sure, you can find mapquest directions on the first post thats where all the info is. Speedy your more than welcome as well, if you are both for sure coming send me a PM and I will add you.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Well im heading out to madison at 1pm from the brookfield area/waukesha area. I will be leaving "georkes corner -park and ride" ( located in brookfield on barker and bluemound) - Directly across the street from Perkins that is located in brookfield as well. I will be showing up there at 12:45 12:50 and leaving at 1:00 pm. If anybody from the Milwaukee are cares to take the ride out west in a group, try to be there at or b4 1:00 Pm. If theres a no show? oh well, I guess Ill see you all at the meet. Looking forward to it.
~Z~

P.S. Any one have an air pump to fill up the B-ball and f-ball at all? there both kinda under the proper pressure and insteading of buying one to see if any one could bring one to the meet as well? was just wondering..

41 - 60 of 96 Posts