Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd post some pics of what my teg looks like b4 I get it painted...eventho im sure all of you obviously know what is looks like.....

the first one is just a plain pic of a boring white integra with my BEAUTIFUL winter wheels!
the other two are of the damage from my accident a while back. The bumper doesn't look too bad in pictures as it is in person..and since in terrible at taking pictures i didn't really get a good angle at the damage...oh well....

and there you have it...one very dirty, banged up integra.... but not for long!

ps. sorry they're so big.... next time ill try to get a bit smaller :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
nice, get that thing painted and dropped...and cleaned. Looks cool though, looks alot like mine! See my profiles.
Brett.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, yes i know my headlights are UGLY. Ill try to make em a lil nicer for the next pic i take... but i'd like to buy some halo lights.. we'll see.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Messa
Are going to paint it pink still, I cant wait to see it
Michele

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes, still pink.. i take the car in tomorrow actually! :)

i cant get the stock tails...I was a retard and sold em....oops. guess i could ask here for em..but i'd rather just polish the ones i have and make em nicer.

and no type r lip for me... i have a wings west w-typ lip kit..common i know..but it will look the best with my paint color. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts