Registered
3,087 Posts
hehe, is she foxxxxxxxxy?

yeah, pics look great (=

~P2P

·
Registered
928 Posts
Man just like me and the wife about 6 months ago. She had her Milano Red GSR and I had my Protege LX 2.0. I miss my pro! But now I got her teg and she got the SUV. I call that an even trade.

Looking good. If you need any help on her Protege I still hang on a forum and have a Lot of uber info on the Protege. Let me know. Both cars look great.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah- the tails on the Pro are pretty bad- She put them on back in 2002 when she bought the car, sold the stockers, and now I am too busy trying to get stuff done for the Teg, I havent had a chance to really even order anything for her car, but this summer it should be looking alot different-

Thanks for the comments so far.

·
Registered
807 Posts
You still on the H-Tech springs? That looks like a pretty big drop, and I thought the H-Tech was more subtle. What kind of shocks/struts do you have?

Cars look real nice by the way!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
I like the Si wheels and the drop, but I suggest get the ITR lip and painting the sideskirts. You'll be amazed at how good it'll look. Still, a very clean car.

·
Registered
309 Posts
The teg is clean....and the pics are pretty good, but you know what would have made the pics even better.....If your wife had a Teg too....heh heh. Your car is simple and nice, just the way I like it....keep us updated on your modding. Good luck.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You wouldnt believe how many times I have tried to get her to trade the Protege for an Integra. only one thing is stopping her- She likes brand new cars-(wont buy used), on top of that it has to be a four door. So her next car will probably be a TSX.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well- I heard about this site from B20- which I heard about on Siouxfallsracing.com, which is my home town car enthusiasts site. I got on all these sites to learn as much as I could about my car- and in the process enjoy helping others with their questions- If I can- lol.

I have seen your Teg as well there DVP= damn nice ride. thanks for the comments all- I have a small motor build thats going to be in process here in the next month or so, and will keep everyone updated.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.