Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I'm the automotive editor for the Montgomery Advocate (our newspaper) and I want to do a photoshoot with all the MC student-owned Teggys for the paper... if you're down, hit me up.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Uhhhhh whats the point of the article if I may ask. I remember you saying about writing about all the ricers on campus....which is quite judgmental and could be biased and id be pretty pissed if i saw pics of my car in an article labeled as "rice". Anyways i dont go to MC but i know alot of people that do...so maybe ill slip in.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not writing only one article for the paper, and i already have the pics for the ricer article... that article is going into print with a pic of a ford aerostar with a "FEAR THIS" banner and bullethole stickers.

i wanna do different photoshoots to show the type of cars MC students drive... like i want a photoshoot with only integras, one with only imports, one with only domestics, one with both imports and domestics, one with beater cars, one with SUVs/trucks... etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.