Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much could you drop an Integra with 18's that have 215/35/18 tires and a Bomex kit without scraping on the ground or in the wheel wells, but having the wheel gap eliminated or almost gone. I was thinking somewhere between 1"-1.5"? Also, what shocks would be needed if they have to be replaced? Would you recommend an alignment too and/or a chamber kit?

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I have 18's and a 1" drop. I would always recommend upgrading shocks, but you will rub during u-turns. I have H&R OE Sport springs .75" drop front and rear, but it's a little short of an inch. See pics below for wheel gap.

It's really only about a one finger gap in the back and 1.5 in the front.

·
Registered
218 Posts
im getting 18s on 215 35 series tires tomarrow would the neuspeed sport springs be out of the question the drop on those is 1.75 and 1.5- i dont mind rubbing as long as it isnt major and ill roll the fenders too

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I think I've decided that 17's would be best after searching around and reading some topics on this site and was thinking about lowering 2.0-2.5" depending on the springs on 205/40/17 tires? Would that be too low and would rubbing occur? BTW, performance is not an issue in any aspect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.