Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was an old thread about these but it was two years old and i wanted to see if anybody had any new info on these turbos. Are they just SSAC with a different name?
LINK

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Ok, after doing some digging on other boards, I found some more info about Master Power turbos. As it turns out, SSAC sold knock off fake master power turbos.

The real master power turbos are actually manufactured in Brazil using ISO 9001 standards and appear to be fairly solid units.

Anyone currently using a real one, feel free to chime in.

Master Power's website:

EDIT*
A little more info from other boards:
Master power actually uses a garret/honeywell center cartridge with the master power compressor and exhaust housings bolted on.

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Directly from Geoff at Full-Race
"the only experience i have had with master power is that they sent us some info asking us to be distributors, and they sent a sample turbo to us with the info. The sample turbo was of pretty low quality, the castings were a poor quality sand casting, and the wheels were a bit rough, the fins were just not smooth. It is entirely possible that they sent us a non-finished unit for demo purposes only, but based on what we saw, i would not sell those turbos. FWIW they told us they are made in china.
regardless if anyone has good luck with one, get some pics and more info. a 300$ turbo does raise some suspicions of course."

Here are some pics I found....

And the link to their web page....
HERE!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.