Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, whats going on? Recently I´ve been noticing that my brake pedals starts to sink at stop lights and even while braking sometimes....only happens when it´s pretty hot though, engine and weather. I say it´s the master brake cylinder showing signs of giving out. Anyone know where I can get a new one? Price range? I know OEM will do me just fine but I´m wondering if there is an upgrade of the OEM master cylinder, a little better performance and longer lasting? I don´t want a rebuilt one from Autozone/Checker because my friend´s GSR ran into trouble with one of those and safety is a big issue to me. Well guys, let me know...going to have to purchasing sometime soon especially with the hotter days coming around.

Vince

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
hmm i wanna say there like 185 or 285. its something like that because i had mine replaced when i had my 2nd gen and it was something liek that with labor. its been awhile. ive notice that im having some of that problem as well. but not as bad as you mayb. im going to change my out this summer

·
Registered
793 Posts
I got mine for 140 plus the core so it only came out $90. It is on Autozone. BTW this is no reservoir. For labor if you don't kow how to put it it will be around $70

1 - 3 of 3 Posts