Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Now i know the HT meet is the same day, so a lot of people might not be interested in going... buuuut

Import Motion

Im going to be showing there, hopefully i'll have gotten off my ass by then and cleaned my car up a little... Anyone else showing or interested in joinin with me?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
hmm

hows the turn out at those shows
is it going to be like HIN

theres a highschool class...integrapunk do you think i have a chance

if i register for it do you think itll even be worth it
eh thats all folks

·
Registered
677 Posts
Trickmaster505 on Feb/09/06 said:
I'm going to the HT meet in the afternoon, and Import Motion at night! Its Gonna be a good day
Yeah a lot of people are going to cruise from the h-t meet that same day... i would go but dont think my car is good enough to show... and i dont want to park it there cause i would like to keep my car and not give it to someone else

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Seriously Sergio.

Show.

And Anmol, you show too.

Everyone, think of it like show n' tell.

All the rich kids had good **** to show, but you were just as excited to show your stuff too, and people liked it...most of the time.

But yeah, if you even THINK about showing, do it, it's alot of fun.

I paid to show at HIN, but my car blew up at that time. It's always doing that, but not anymore :)

Note: John, show with Jay and Vickie from Team HB. They've got some nice looking teg's too, and you'd fit right in.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
i dont think i will just because i want to go to the honda meet too

and if i can only do one or the other

ill still detail it tho and act like im showing it in the parking lot

this will actually be the first show other than HIN that i am going to and ive learned a lot since then so im sure i will still have a blast at it

see yall there

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.