Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to get the seats from someone else but nothing happend e-mail me some pics, black right?, and how many miles? and if its possible pics of the driverside bolster pad

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
xeenith on Sep/01/02 said:
Any chance you have the sideskirts?

Thanks.
the sideskirt on type r's are the exact same as gsr's, and also the same as ls, gs, rs, or se. the only difference is that the gsr's and the type r's are painted. thats it.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Quote thingie -----------------------------------------

the sideskirt on type r's are the exact same as gsr's, and also the same as ls, gs, rs, or se. the only difference is that the gsr's and the type r's are painted. thats it.

End Quote thingie -------------------------------------

Well here's the thing. I went to a body shop and the guy said it was probably a bad idea to paint mine since they have had armor all on them. He said that paint just fisheyes when it hits things that have had silica (I think that is what he said, although silica is just sand. Probably said silicon or silicone) on them. Now he did say that a set already painted would probably take and hold new paint much better.

I've read other posts about painting the GSR version of the sideskirts and I haven't been to reasured about success.

Since this is getting off topic, I'll cut myself off here. If anyone can point me in the right direction for painting mine or if you are selling yours let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
xeenith on Sep/02/02 said:
Quote thingie -----------------------------------------

End Quote thingie -------------------------------------

Well here's the thing. I went to a body shop and the guy said it was probably a bad idea to paint mine since they have had armor all on them. He said that paint just fisheyes when it hits things that have had silica (I think that is what he said, although silica is just sand. Probably said silicon or silicone) on them. Now he did say that a set already painted would probably take and hold new paint much better.

I've read other posts about painting the GSR version of the sideskirts and I haven't been to reasured about success.

Since this is getting off topic, I'll cut myself off here. If anyone can point me in the right direction for painting mine or if you are selling yours let me know.

Thanks.
I painted mine and I have no fish eyes whatsoever.....The thing to rememeber is to sand really good.

·
Registered
14 Posts
the rear sway bar is not for sale at this time. check back later. as for the exhaust i only have the mid-section, no cat, and no rear section. itr133

1 - 16 of 16 Posts