Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of people who have joined and never posted.

I wouldn't mind hearing what everyone has to say and the details on there integra SO POST UP

Lets hear it

I've got a 94 RS, a few things done to it

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have a 97 rs, dark blue, riding on 17's in the summer. I have a AEM CAI, mugen front strut bar, some no name strut bar in the back. I have a small mountain of new gear to stick in the car this spring. ITR rear sway bar , tokico blue struts, neuspeed sport spring, a front camber kit, and a homemade trunk support beam that I read about on teamintegra.net. Car hopefully drive like a mother this summer.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rayn30 on Feb/19/05 said:
I have a 97 rs, dark blue, riding on 17's in the summer. I have a AEM CAI, mugen front strut bar, some no name strut bar in the back. I have a small mountain of new gear to stick in the car this spring. ITR rear sway bar , tokico blue struts, neuspeed sport spring, a front camber kit, and a homemade trunk support beam that I read about on teamintegra.net. Car hopefully drive like a mother this summer.
Same suspension setup as me. it's good

The front camber kit isn't really needed IMO, i didn't notice any uneven wear and i drive highways everyday

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a 2000 Silver Acura Integra GS

Exterior: Type R Spoiler, Mugen Pin Stripe, Clear Corners, Honda Badges

Interior; Type R Shift Boot/Knob, Recaro Ronin Style Seats

Engine: Apexi' Dual Tunnel Power Intake, Tanabe Hyper Medallion Exhaust

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey DC4_204 you got any pics of your ride. I wanna check out the drop on your car. I getting neuspeed sport spring. I'm woundering if I should get different springs to drop it lower than the 1.5 front and 1.75 rear that neuspeed offers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rayn30 on Feb/21/05 said:
Hey DC4_204 you got any pics of your ride. I wanna check out the drop on your car. I getting neuspeed sport spring. I'm woundering if I should get different springs to drop it lower than the 1.5 front and 1.75 rear that neuspeed offers.
Its 1.75 drop up front and 1.5 rear, perfect for a daily driver on wpg streets. I have an old pic of my car from last summer:

·
Registered
79 Posts
thanks for the pic I think I'll stick with the neusppeed's. I do have a drive way I need to get up without bottoming out.
thanks

I'll post some pics of the car in the spring

·
Registered
40 Posts
i got a 98 silver car ..it's pretty ugly and stock.. look for it this summer .. it kinda looks like all your cars.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wuji on Mar/10/05 said:
i got a 98 silver car ..it's pretty ugly and stock.. look for it this summer .. it kinda looks like all your cars.
Didn't I see it last summer with the Oem kit and chrome 17's or 18's??

Maybe that was someone else

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey guys,

I got a DB1 90 integra.

I'm looking to add some blue led washer nozzles and APC tailights this year...
..... j/k.

Got some good stuff coming this summer, see ya on the streets.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ms-TEGGY on Mar/11/05 said:
yea his cars pretty ugly...j/k where have you been man. I got rid of my C10s and picked up some new wheels, seats, suspension and more desired goodies.

i've been sleeping in .. i never see the sun no more, i'm also goin to get rid of my c10's and might not even have the teg this summer... gotta get me a nice luxury car. sooooo look out for lots of things for sale soon.. and DC4 i don't remember if i met u, but my cars ugly.. it does have the oem kit though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i've been sleeping in .. i never see the sun no more, i'm also goin to get rid of my c10's and might not even have the teg this summer... gotta get me a nice luxury car. sooooo look out for lots of things for sale soon.. and DC4 i don't remember if i met u, but my cars ugly.. it does have the oem kit though.
**** man well if you're getting a new car rip that oem kit and sell it to me! hahahahah :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i want the rear bumper with skirts

Anyways, did a mock mounting of my ITR lip today, gonna look shweet, a week or two more im gonna throw on my new wheels and wax the car to take pics.

Gonna get my exhasut installed this week to.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts