Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what font do you use for the "R"??? my friend got his bodykit and side panels stolen (it was a type ARRRRRR) and he is gettin a shop to make him some new "integra type R" side decal things for free...please help us

thanks for reading this
Ryan

i couldnt resist, sorry

·
Registered
930 Posts
i think the font is unique. so it might be hard to find even if it exists somewhere. try ebay or acura dealer. or take a pic from an R and tell them to use that as a template...

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
Decals, Matt Decals!!! Lol...

They're 40 bucks a piece from the dealer, I know that.

·
Registered
526 Posts
JustinKlemgold on Apr/16/04 said:
Decals, Matt Decals!!! Lol...

They're 40 bucks a piece from the dealer, I know that.
Are the "decals" supposed to look like the OEM factory Type R stickers, or is this like a huge decal on the side "Type R"?

If they are supposed to look like the OEM ones on the side and the back, go buy the stickers! Don't be half-ass, if you do it, do it right the first time.

Even though your car would be a real Type R, it would look fake because it looks like you bought stickers off ebay or something that werent OE.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
yes... don't mess with an R. keep it stock and well protected.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well...he's poor, he bought a storaged type R......can anyone at least give a picture of the decal, with no angle? all we find are angled shots...if we cant do this, we'll quit.

thanks

Ryan (thinking about fully debadging the R and gettin it painted imola orange or cayenne red without his permission)

·
Registered
313 Posts
yeah, there is nothing worse than a fake Type R badge. There is a kid with one on an LS Integra with hubcaps around my way...he tried to race me the other day...hahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts