Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed some inglo gauges in my sis' 98 Integra LS AT. But after I had installed there were a whole bunch of problems. 1st The gear lever wouldn't go out of Park. And when I took the keep to release the shift lever lock, and drove it around, the car is very sluggish. Also when I just sat in park, the car odometer kept going up, even in PARK! The Check engine light comes on, i get codes 20, 65 & 70. Any ideas on what's wrong. Please help.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's what I'm saying. Unless its super coincidence that these problem happened right after the install. But something is seriously wrong with the car. Any ides? Could I have shorted something? I didn't disconnect the battery while I was doing it, but i didn't think it'd be a problem.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Well, I have a '92, and I had to take out my gauge
cluster. When I put it back, I thought I had the
speedometer cable in correctly....but turns out I didn't.
When I was driving around, the speedo didn't work, the
car idled rough, and the check engine light came on
(and the s4 drive blinked). I took out the gauge again,
and got it reinstalled correctly, and that all went
away.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have know idea what went wrong. I took it to the dealer. Apparently I blew some fuse, and they had to "re-program" something. probably just a simple reset of the ECU or something. Most expensive fuse I every bought $86. I'm never going to that dealer again. Not becuase of my problem, but because the service guy was a complete jerk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts