Alright, so Tuesday give my car a thorough cleaning, engine and all. Problem was that water got into the distributor cap (I think thats what it is), and it soaked the spark plugs. I dried off the plugs and all, the car ran fine after that. Now today, I notice some hesitation on the highway and so i check the spark plugs. They had some like ash colored stuff on it, they're only a couple months old! I changed the spark plugs and now my car is at an all time low. It bogs terribly in low rpms in 1,2, and 3 gear. It's almost as if the car wants to shut off. Also, there is a weird vibration going on as well, when idling and when taking off. What's going on?