Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm about to purchase a 95 teg with 87600k on it. but i have a question. I went to check it out today. when i was driving it the maintenance light was on. it ran pretty smooth and the tranny was amazing. so i dont know if theres anything to be worried about. any ideas what would trigger this? the guy suggested it needed an oil change or something.

also. on a side note. this doesnt really matter much but id like some opinions. there was a decent amount of body damage on it. dents in the right back panel and scrape on the drivers door. the bumpers bad but im going to just replace that anyways. should i purchase the car, deal with the damage, and fix it all eventually, or should i wait around to get a different one. thing is, its kinda cheap for the milage and the condition its in. im only payin $3300 plus tax.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was quick! thanks for the responses! i actually just searched it too after i posted and there were previous topics.

but any ideas what to do about the body? the back dents can possibly be popped out. and the door seems eh. its like a 5-9 in scrape.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ran the VIN on CarFax. no accidents, looks like one owner, and it was already knocked 200 off cuz of a missing radio. (the old owner had a different one in (not stock) and removed it.) cool thing is, is that its already wired for a system too. :)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
compression test that ****. also, make sure no frame damage or big damages. is it a 5 speed or auto??? ls or gsr??

i'd compression test it tho.

but for 90k miles, a lil over 3 grand isnt bad in my opinion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.