Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dc2 will start when it's cool but once i drive around for a while and i turn it off and then try to start the car like 2 minutes later it wont start. All my lights and radio works, but all I'm getting when i turn the key is a single click once and then nothing, i know that it's not the starter because when the engine cools down it starts like a champ and the click noise is not coming from the starter. So my question is someone told me that it's my main relay and i don't want to jump to it and start taking it apart because it might not be the problem. I just want to ask the Integra family first before i get hot on it. Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
150 Posts
hey i had the same problem with my '94 teg with 202xxx miles. make sure to check the battery/posts/and the fuse for the battery inside the engine bay. i kinda went all out and bought all new plugs, wires, distributor cap, and had the alternator tested.

not quite sure what the prob was, but something solved it.

good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.